How To Think About Good Governance
- The political issues we face today are nothing new to American history.
- America’s top priorities include managing governmental spending, guiding private enterprise, maintaining global alliances, and educating the next generation of Americans.
- As a nation, our practice of governance has been neglected because immediate political and policy victories are emphasized over establishing and realizing long-term priorities.
- Good governance is needed to sustain long-term policy solutions.
- The political environment should welcome competent individuals who work in good faith with each other on matters that are important for the country.