Confronting Chinese Communist Party Aggression
Published January 5, 2021
Despite the long-held belief that China would liberalize its economy and political system, the Chinese Communist Party has stuck to an ideology and system that stifles human freedom. Free and open societies must work together to prevent China from exporting its authoritarian model throughout the world by promoting the ideals of liberal democracy.
- How has the People’s Republic of China circumvented international rules to achieve “the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation?”
- Why is it important that we protect individual rights as we counter the aggressive authoritarian model of the PRC?
- Read Battlegrounds: The Fight to Defend the Free World, by H. R. McMaster. Available here.
- Watch Battlegrounds: International Perspectives on Crucial Challenges to Security and Prosperity, a video series with H. R. McMaster. Available here.
- Listen to “Defending the Free World,” an episode of the GoodFellows podcast with H. R. McMaster. Available here.