Further Explanations on Health Care, Global Banking, and Climate Policy
Published May 12, 2022
John Cochrane answers students’ questions. What will happen when the eviction moratorium put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic ends? Are there lessons America could learn from banking systems in other nations?
- Are the best solutions to problems always politically feasible? Why?
- In what ways has the Federal Reserve assumed a larger role than it has in the past?
- Watch “How Government Policy Inflates Health Care Costs: The Curse of Cross-Subsidies,” with John Cochrane on PolicyEd. Available here.
- Watch “Does Government Debt Matter Anymore?” with John Cochrane on PolicyEd. Available here.
- Read “Why Hasn’t the Fed Done More to Fight Inflation?” by John Cochrane via Chicago Booth Review. Available here.