Office Hours: Lee Ohanian Answers Your Questions on Sweden and Socialism
Office Hours: Lee Ohanian on Sweden and Socialism
Hoover Institution senior fellow Lee Ohanian answers frequently asked questions from his video "Sweden's Experiment with Socialism."
- 0:20 - Is Sweden a socialist country?
- 4:40 - Does democratic socialism mean something different from socialism?
- 7:30 - What countries now, or in the past, could accurately be described as socialist?
- 10:12 - What are the disadvantages of capitalism and how do they compare to the advantages of socialism?
- 15:26 - Is there more equality in socialist countries than in more capitalist countries? Aren't people more equal in socialist countries than capitalist countries?