Chapter One: Understanding the Costs of Climate Change
Climate change is a problem that needs fixing, but exaggerations often distract from simple, cheaper, and smarter solutions. In fact, the data indicate the severity of climate change has reduced over time. While climate change will have a negative impact, it will be reasonably small on a global scale.
Interested in attending the Hoover Institution Summer Policy Boot Camp? Click here for more information.
- Why is climate change sensationalized by the media?
- Are you concerned about climate change? Share your views.
- Read Bjorn Lomborg’s book False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet. Available here.
- Listen as Bjorn Lomborg discusses the costs and benefits of attacking climate change. Available here.
- Read “Bjorn Lomborg Declares ‘False Alarm’ on Climate Hysteria.” Available here.