Chapter Three: The Climate Policies to Focus On
The cost of addressing climate change has a significant impact on our future. It is critical to be aware of trade-offs and effectiveness when assessing policies to reduce climate change. To make sure we spend our resources most effectively, we need to focus on the economic benefits and costs of proposed environmental policies.
Interested in attending the Hoover Institution Summer Policy Boot Camp? Click here for more information.
- Why is climate change sensationalized by the media?
- Are you concerned about climate change? Share your views.
- Read Bjorn Lomborg’s book False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet. Available here.
- Listen as Bjorn Lomborg discusses the costs and benefits of attacking climate change. Available here.
- Read “Bjorn Lomborg Declares ‘False Alarm’ on Climate Hysteria.” Available here.