Chapter Two: Why We Get Climate Change Wrong
Published August 12, 2020
We are told that climate change will cause extreme weather and climate chaos. However, this view is not only unfounded but also contradicts the current data from reputable organizations. We need to solve climate change through effective and cost-effective policies.
Interested in attending the Hoover Institution Summer Policy Boot Camp? Click here for more information.
- Why is climate change sensationalized by the media?
- Are you concerned about climate change? Share your views.
- Read Bjorn Lomborg’s book False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet. Available here.
- Listen as Bjorn Lomborg discusses the costs and benefits of attacking climate change. Available here.
- Read “Bjorn Lomborg Declares ‘False Alarm’ on Climate Hysteria.” Available here.