Understanding Early COVID Data and Policies
Published June 21, 2022
Scott Atlas reviews the early claims about the COVID-19 virus and the policy responses that followed. Atlas highlights the importance of understanding the limitations of COVID-19 data and how it resulted in ineffective responses. Finally, Atlas examines public health statistics and investigates the risk factors of COVID-19.
- Is forced compliance ever justifiable during a pandemic?
- What would it take for medical experts to regain the trust of the public?
- Read Scott Atlas’s book A Plague upon Our House: My Fight at the Trump White House to Stop COVID from Destroying America. Available here.
- Read “During COVID, the More Prestigious the College, the Lower the Quality of Education,” by Paul Peterson, John Schoof, and Jay Greene via The Hill. Available here.
- Watch “An Endless Summer: How COVID Has Reversed Academic Achievement,” with Macke Raymond on PolicyEd. Available here.