Chapter Three: Cap and Trade: Solving Tougher Property Rights Problems and Government Regulations
Published: November 12, 2019
Properly structured market forces can have a positive influence on the environment. Markets for land development and clean water demonstrate private interests that lead to robust conservation efforts. Free market environmentalists are dedicated to finding the ways that work.
Video Recorded: August 22, 2019
- How can markets protect endangered species?
- How would free-market environmentalists protect endangered species?
- For more, read Free Market Environmentalism for the Next Generation, by Terry Anderson and Donald Leal, available here.
- Watch “Terry Anderson Asks Who Washes A Rental Car?” Available here.
- Watch "A Better Way to Preserve the Environment" by Terry Anderson. Available here.
- Watch "Office Hours: Terry Anderson On Free Market Environmentalism," available here.
- In “We’re All Environmentalists Now” Terry Anderson makes a case for markets. Available here.