Introduction: Environmental Markets: A Property rights approach
Published: November 12, 2019
Free market environmentalism is the process of using markets in order to solve environmental problems. Traditional regulation often has unintended consequences, while markets reward individuals for conserving the environment.
Video Recorded: August 22, 2019
- How can markets protect endangered species?
- How would free-market environmentalists protect endangered species?
- For more, read Free Market Environmentalism for the Next Generation, by Terry Anderson and Donald Leal, available here.
- Watch "Free Market Environmentalism" by Terry Anderson. Available here.
- Watch “Terry Anderson Asks Who Washes A Rental Car?” Available here.
- Watch "A Better Way to Preserve the Environment" by Terry Anderson. Available here.
- Watch "Office Hours: Terry Anderson On Free Market Environmentalism," available here.
- In “We’re All Environmentalists Now” Terry Anderson makes a case for markets. Available here.