Chapter Four: Further Explanations
Published: November 12, 2019
Terry Anderson answers frequently asked questions about free market environmentalism. What happens when the government interferes with property rights to the point where you can no longer have a functioning property law system? How do you use property rights when the government provides inadequate incentives for conservation? How can we effectively use carbon taxes to reduce carbon emissions?
Video Recorded: August 22, 2019
- How can markets protect endangered species?
- How would free-market environmentalists protect endangered species?
- For more, read Free Market Environmentalism for the Next Generation, by Terry Anderson and Donald Leal, available here.
- Watch “Terry Anderson Asks Who Washes A Rental Car?” Available here.
- Watch "A Better Way to Preserve the Environment" by Terry Anderson. Available here.
- Watch "Office Hours: Terry Anderson On Free Market Environmentalism," available here.
- In “We’re All Environmentalists Now” Terry Anderson makes a case for markets. Available here.