Published June 28, 2023
Scott Atlas shows that stricter lockdown policies did not correlate with lower mortality, highlighting the failure of the lockdown approach. Atlas investigates the effects of lockdowns on mortality, education, medical treatments, and child vaccinations.
- What are the right public policy lessons from the pandemic, and have we learned them?
- Has science been taken over by politics? If so, what should be done to fix that?
- Read Scott Atlas’s book A Plague upon Our House: My Fight at the Trump White House to Stop COVID from Destroying America. Available here.
- Read “During COVID, the More Prestigious the College, the Lower the Quality of Education,” by Paul Peterson, John Schoof, and Jay Greene via The Hill. Available here.
- Watch “An Endless Summer: How COVID Has Reversed Academic Achievement,” with Macke Raymond on PolicyEd. Available here.