Chapter Two: What is the Future of Nuclear Technology?
Published August 01, 2019
The public’s perception of nuclear power safety is misguided, and has consequences for regulatory approval of new power plants. To counter safety concerns, the nuclear industry created self-regulatory bodies to maintain a strict standard of performance for all American nuclear power plants: excellence.
Video Recorded: August 23, 2018
- What are the advantages of nuclear power?
- Do you think that nuclear power plants are inherently unstable?
- Could nuclear energy help the third world to develop carbon-free economies?
- Watch "Redefining Energy Security" by Admiral James O. Ellis Jr., available here.
- Read James O. Ellis Jr.’s chapter “Redefining Energy Security” in Blueprint for America available here.
- You can find the rest of “Blueprint for America” here.
- Read the “The Benefits Of Nuclear Power” by Admiral James O. Ellis Jr. , George P. Shultz, available here.
- Admiral James O. Ellis discusses nuclear energy at Stanford University in “Reinventing Nuclear Energy.” Available here.