Warning messageAll user accounts are temporarily disabled for scheduled maintenance until 11PM on 3/30/20 (Pacific Time). We apologize for the inconvenience.
Chapter Four: Further Explanations
Published August 01, 2019
James Ellis answers frequently asked questions about nuclear energy. What is the cost of producing nuclear power in comparison to other sources of energy? Did 9/11 make the nuclear market uncompetitive? What is the uranium mining process in the United States and its consequences, if any?
Video Recorded: August 23, 2018
- What are the advantages of nuclear power?
- Do you think that nuclear power plants are inherently unstable?
- Could nuclear energy help the third world to develop carbon-free economies?
- Watch "Redefining Energy Security" by Admiral James O. Ellis Jr., available here.
- Read James O. Ellis Jr.’s chapter “Redefining Energy Security” in Blueprint for America available here.
- You can find the rest of “Blueprint for America” here.
- Read the “The Benefits Of Nuclear Power” by Admiral James O. Ellis Jr. , George P. Shultz, available here.
- Admiral James O. Ellis discusses nuclear energy at Stanford University in “Reinventing Nuclear Energy.” Available here.