External and Internal Cyber Threats
Published March 15, 2022
Our world is based on a digital foundation. Cyberattacks from China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and nonstate actors eat away at the infrastructure of our digitally enabled society. The US needs a cybersecurity policy to articulate its priorities and goals in defending against these attacks.
- Why is it important for the United States to have a cybersecurity strategy?
- How has US cybersecurity changed in the past decade? How might it change in the future?
- Listen to Jacquelyn Schneider and Herb Lin discuss “Cyber Power and Peril in the Post-COVID World.” Available here.
- Read “The Military May Be Sacrificing Too Much in the Name of Global Presence,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.
- Read “Iran Can Use Cyberattacks against the U.S. That’s Not Nearly as Bad as It Sounds,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.