Cyber Security from Nation States to Private Partnerships
Published March 15, 2022
Jacquelyn Schneider answers questions from students about US cybersecurity. Is it possible to restore confidence in cybersecurity at the state level? How will cyber affect national alliances?
- Why is it important for the United States to have a cybersecurity strategy?
- How has US cybersecurity changed in the past decade? How might it change in the future?
- Listen to Jacquelyn Schneider and Herb Lin discuss “Cyber Power and Peril in the Post-COVID World.” Available here.
- Read “The Military May Be Sacrificing Too Much in the Name of Global Presence,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.
- Read “Iran Can Use Cyberattacks against the U.S. That’s Not Nearly as Bad as It Sounds,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.