International Cyber Security and Civilian Cyber Use
Published March 15, 2022
Jacquelyn Schneider answers questions from students about US cybersecurity. Will international cyberattack laws emerge in light of emerging technological capabilities? Is it possible for civilian cyber use to be restricted in the interest of national security? What does a secure internet look like?
- Why is it important for the United States to have a cybersecurity strategy?
- How has US cybersecurity changed in the past decade? How might it change in the future?
- Listen to Jacquelyn Schneider and Herb Lin discuss “Cyber Power and Peril in the Post-COVID World.” Available here.
- Read “The Military May Be Sacrificing Too Much in the Name of Global Presence,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.
- Read “Iran Can Use Cyberattacks against the U.S. That’s Not Nearly as Bad as It Sounds,” by Jacquelyn Schneider. Available here.